FAOA Membership, Waynes Letter, etc. [2011/02/19]

Anything Goes (within reason)

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Firehawk

FAOA Membership, Waynes Letter, etc. [2011/02/19]

Post by Firehawk » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:07 am

Here is the update.

I got the membership list from Bonnie and contact information for the hotel. I plan on working on getting the membership list update and then try to notify everybody of what is going on.

I talked with the Melissa from the Great Wolf Lodge and we worked out the details of the hotel package and she gave me the contact info for Wendy that handles the dinner stuff.

She will be emailing the final details in writing, here is a short over view:

$159.99 a night, ask about free upgrade when you call

Bonus items for the first 15 reservations, you get one and they are first come first serve:
- Free Breakfast - 2 adults x 2 children
- Power up and play x 4 for pizza in the water park
- Arcade - 20 tokens

It will be for Wednesday through Monday, but if you want to stay longer please contact me and I am sure we can work it out. If you have more than 4 people to a room, please contact me I will work with Melissa to make sure you are not charged extra (only one person had more than four in past years).

I hope to have final details on Monday and can get contracts later in the week. Will talk with Wendy on Monday as well to see about the dinner arrangements.

If you have comments, question, etc please feel free to post or email me directly. Not taking any membership stuff just yet, but will start back up soon.

Brian