FAOA Membership [2011/02/27]

Anything Goes (within reason)

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Firehawk

FAOA Membership [2011/02/27]

Post by Firehawk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Here is the update as of 2011/02/27.

I have all the membership entered into the owners web site. If you are a member, please check your renewal date:

http://www.firehawkowners.com/

If you are not an owner, but a member please email faoa@firehawk.org and I can tell you your expire date. Also make sure the email address listed on the owners site match the email address used on the message board. If it does, your message board id should also be listed on the page, if not please email faoa@firehawk.org for updates.

I have posted updated membership letter and membership form here:

http://www.firehawk.org/list/1002.html

If you need to renew or update any information, please use the new membership form.

I should have contracts for the hotel on Monday (which will include the discount code) and will be contact with the dinner people this week as well.

Short over view for the hotel (don't call yet, you will need a discount code):

$159.99 a night, ask about free upgrade when you call.

Bonus items for the first 15 reservations, you get one and they are first come first serve:
- Free Breakfast - 2 adults x 2 children
- Power up and play x 4 for pizza in the water park
- Arcade - 20 tokens

It will be for Wednesday through Monday, but if you want to stay longer please contact me and I am sure we can work it out. If you have more than 4 people to a room, please contact me and I will work with Melissa to make sure you are not charged extra (only one person had more than four in the past two years).

Once I get the hotel information, I will posted it on the site. Once the dinner arrangements are finalized I will create a registration form for the the whole event posted on the web site and also emailed to members. The plan right now is to mail to all members that are current (expires around the first of the year) and I plan on doing a mass email to all past members letting them know of their expired members and updates on what is going on.

If you have comments, question, etc please feel free to post or email me directly.

Brian