NJ collector car registration

Anything Goes (within reason)

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Firehawk1120

NJ collector car registration

Post by Firehawk1120 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:56 am

Hey I am trying to register my 2002 hawk as a collector car in NJ and one of the requirements is I need a letter from the manufacturer or a recognized car club. Since pontiac is no longer around and chevy won't help me out I'm left looking for a car club. The letter has to explain why the car is a collector due to limited production or availability. Since they only made about 3000 the last year and no longer make them I think I fit the requirements. Is there someone on this site that can create a letter like that for me? Thanks.

Scott Chab

Re: NJ collector car registration

Post by Scott Chab » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Firehawk1120 wrote:Hey I am trying to register my 2002 hawk as a collector car in NJ and one of the requirements is I need a letter from the manufacturer or a recognized car club. Since pontiac is no longer around and chevy won't help me out I'm left looking for a car club. The letter has to explain why the car is a collector due to limited production or availability. Since they only made about 3000 the last year and no longer make them I think I fit the requirements. Is there someone on this site that can create a letter like that for me? Thanks.
They only made about 1500 in '02.

Maybe try SLP, GM or Pontiac Historical Services?
'94 Hawk #110
Back on the road helping me make bad decisions again