Firehawk Book - Christmas Discount Offer

Anything Goes (within reason)

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Maplehawk

Firehawk Book - Christmas Discount Offer

Post by Maplehawk » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Christmas Special - 15% for FAOA grown ONLY
(on all orders received by the end of the day Dec 14th)

Is your spouse asking you what you want for Christmas? How about the one and only book on the SLP Firehawk. It’s cheaper than a tank of gas for our beloved Firehawks and more fun than (another) plaid shirt! Order by December 15th and you will be sure to have it for under the tree.

I know most of you have seen or have bought the book and I appreciate that. I wrote it for us! Firehawk, Fiercest of the Firebirds is the most detailed account of this special Firebird. Years of research, with SLP and General Motors assistance, resulted in the behind the scenes stories, never before published photos and production number details available no where else.

This book is not inexpensive because it’s a limited run of 1,000 copies in hardcover, on 100 lb paper with full gloss photos. Each copy is individually numbered and I will do my best to match your book’s number to your Firehawk’s production number. You will not be disappointed. It will look great at a car show or on your coffee table. If you have

Orders received at www.firehawkbook.com by the end of the day on December 14th will receive a 10% refund ($10.00) to their PayPal or credit card. Just mention you saw my post on the Firehawk Message Board and you will get this exclusive rebate.
Mac Logan
1992 Firehawk #05
1995 Firehawk #C04
2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Wagon
Proud Member - Firehawk Association of America
Author of Firehawk - Fiercest of the Firebirds

02 red hawk

Re: Firehawk Book - Christmas Discount Offer

Post by 02 red hawk » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Mac covered all the bases with this book. It is definitely a cool piece of literature to own. Everything you want to know about Firehawk history is covered, as well as other SLP cars.

missmy97hawk

Post by missmy97hawk » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi Mac. I seen you on Motor Week just a couple days ago and they were talking about your book. I regularly record Motor Week on my DVR and was surprised to see you and your book. Did you know about this? I haven't seen any conversations on the board about this coming up. I'll get an order in for a book.

Maplehawk

Post by Maplehawk » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

I had sent Motorweek a book in July 2013 and had no reply so I had given up.

The coverage was great. Nice to see and it really added a few sales.
Mac Logan
1992 Firehawk #05
1995 Firehawk #C04
2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Wagon
Proud Member - Firehawk Association of America
Author of Firehawk - Fiercest of the Firebirds