2002 Formula Firehawk C008 sold to new owner

Anything Goes (within reason)

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Z49-Hawk

2002 Formula Firehawk C008 sold to new owner

Post by Z49-Hawk » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:21 pm

My former 2002 Firehawk Formula has been sold to a new owner. I was contacted by the new owner who just bought the car last weekend. It has only 44,000 km's and sounds to still be in great shape. It is always nice to hear that your car is in good hands :D
The car now resides on the east coast of Canada in Newfoundland. Following my sale to a local Toronto Police Officer, the car was traded in at a Ford dealership and then sold to a fellow in Nova Scotia Canada, and then to another gentleman in Newfoundland who owned the car until he sold it last weekend.
This car was the best handling Firehawk I have owned and I certainly regret selling it. With 3 young children, I had some choices to be made. In any case, I feel good knowing it is going to another collector who will keep it in mint shape.
Tom Turner
2006 Cadillac Escalade
2002 Firehawk Formula #C008 ***Former Owner***
M6, Black, Tan Leather Interior, Auburn,
Commemorative Pkg., Mat Pkg,
Eibach Pro Sportline Springs (red),
SLP 90mm & Smooth Bellows,
SLP Chrome Rims

c008hawk

Re: 2002 Formula Firehawk C008 sold to new owner

Post by c008hawk » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Z49-Hawk, Thanks for your post. I purchased C-008 in June and had it buffed and waxed ( had a small scratch on the driver side fender) now good. Currently it has 45000 kms on it and in very good condition
It is tight, no rattles and drives like a dream.

Been looking for 5 years for a firehawk and happy to have a rare Formula Firehawk....