Need 2016 Rally info

Anything Goes (within reason)

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Hawk640

Need 2016 Rally info

Post by Hawk640 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:50 am

Going to try to make it to the Rally on either Sat. or Sun., really want to bring the Hawk, but can't stay the whole day. Am I committed to being there all day and to the judged show if I want to park with all the Hawks, or do I have to park in the general show parking? I've never attended the show at the Pontiac Nationals before, so just planning what to do and what vehicle to drive. Thanks.

Firehawk

Re: Need 2016 Rally info

Post by Firehawk » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:57 am

You can show up anytime and participate as much as you want.

If you want to park with the Firehawks, you have to pay the Pontiac Nationals car show fee. This gets you in to the park, into their car show, allows you to park with us, visit and make new friends.

We have our own car show within the Pontiac Nationals car show. You don't have to participate, but if you do not then you are not eligible for door prizes and our trophies.

You could park in the fan lot, pay a visiter price into the Pontiac Nationals, stop by visit and make new friends.

You can participate as much or as little as you like, really up to you.

More info here: http://www.firehawk.org/list/3848.html

If you want to do the dinner, please let me know ASAP (sunday night at the latest as I have to turn in numbers monday morning).

Cheers,

Brian
Hawk640 wrote:Going to try to make it to the Rally on either Sat. or Sun., really want to bring the Hawk, but can't stay the whole day. Am I committed to being there all day and to the judged show if I want to park with all the Hawks, or do I have to park in the general show parking? I've never attended the show at the Pontiac Nationals before, so just planning what to do and what vehicle to drive. Thanks.

Hawk640

Post by Hawk640 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:48 am

Thanks Brian, that is what I needed to know! Can't make the dinner, but I am going to try really hard to make it there for at least a few hours with or without the Hawk.

Maplehawk

Post by Maplehawk » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Look forward to saying hello.
Mac Logan
1992 Firehawk #05
1995 Firehawk #C04
2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Wagon
Proud Member - Firehawk Association of America
Author of Firehawk - Fiercest of the Firebirds

Hawk640

Post by Hawk640 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:16 pm

Looking forward to meeting you, so I can shake your hand and thank you in person for the AWESOME book!