Anything Goes (within reason)
Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:13 pm
- Location: Denver, CO
This is a thread to show pictures of your mods!
2002 red hawk
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:44 pm
A pic of my 2002 WS6, which wants to be a Hawk. Hawk wheels & an Iroc spoiler. Lowered on Strano springs. Long tube headers into a Loudmouth 2 muffler through stock tips
- Posts: 2635
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:59 pm
- Location: The 4th corner SW
Before gift wrapping my old '95 to the lowest bidder I had the LT1 bored and stroked to 385ci.in with forged internals, built heads and force fed by an intercooled rear mount turbo that was pushing over 550 to the ground. Regret is a painful thing to live with...
- Posts: 3301
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 3:44 pm
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
My mods outnumber my factory parts at this point.
'94 Hawk #110
Soon to be helping me make bad decisions again