Board index
The Official Firehawk Message Board
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:25 pm 

I have added the info for the 23rd Annual Firehawk Rally to the web site:

http://www.firehawk.org/list/3855.html

Get your discounted hotel reservations and dinner tickets ASAP.

I have also tweaked some information about joining FAOA. I am no longer charging $20 a year for membership, but just requiring that people register their cars with our site. The only added value we were giving the membership for the $20 was the newsletter and honest I have dropped the ball on that. Life for me is getting busier and busier, with five kids it happens, so it is getting harder and harder to find free time to get out a newsletter.

That being said the Rally with stay with a $10 entrance fee because we have enough money in the FAOA account cover expenses thanks to the generous member donations in the past. We will re-evaluate things next year to see if we need to raise the entrance fee or not.

If you have any questions, concerns, problems, etc. Please email me at faoa@firehawk.org.

See you all in August!!

Brian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:58 am 

There seems to be a issue with our hotel discount code, I have reached out to my contact to have it resolved, just waiting to hear back.

Brian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:27 pm 

Thank you Super B!!! Hotel is booked! Checking in Friday.. checking out on Monday, same rate!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:54 am 

BLACK-HAWK wrote:
Thank you Super B!!! Hotel is booked! Checking in Friday.. checking out on Monday, same rate!

Did you get the FAOA discounted rate? (may be the fix the issue and just haven't told me yet)

Brian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:38 pm 

Firehawk wrote:
BLACK-HAWK wrote:

Did you get the FAOA discounted rate? (may be the fix the issue and just haven't told me yet)

Brian

Yes sir I did.. the issue I was running into was when they asked what name I was saying "firehawk club/Firehawk Association" but I think it's actually under "FAOA".. either way I'm good to go!