10th anniversary convertibles!!!!

Anything Goes (within reason)

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

ChrisL 00 TAHawk #295

10th anniversary convertibles!!!!

Post by ChrisL 00 TAHawk #295 » Fri Sep 22, 2000 5:33 pm

DaveH from SLP just posted this info.....

The event that I attended with Reggie at Pocono Raceway was hosted by IMPA (International Motor Press Association).
The purpose of the event is for all Manufacturers(Toyota to Chevy, Ferrari to Suzuki) to showcase their latest vehicles for the Press (All Magazines, Dot Coms, Newspapers, etc....). The 10th Anniversary Firehawk and 2001 Camaro SS were absolute hits! Look for articles in the next 2-3 months. I'll have pics of both being put through hot laps next week.
SLP's newest creation, The world debut of our new FORD product was also a hit, I'll have news, info and photos of this new product on the SLP website soon.
Now for some exciting news for the folks interested in the 10th Anniversary Firehawk...........We have listened to your requests and will make the 10th Ann. Black/Gold Combo available in a Convertable as well as the Coupe. I'll have full 10th Anniversary pricing and info for you soon.
Now it's off to Indy so that I can witness the rebirth of the American Formula 1 Grand Prix this weekend!

Quinzy Felthauser

HELP - Damaged 2000

Post by Quinzy Felthauser » Mon Sep 25, 2000 1:20 pm

I bought a 2000 Firehawk. The right door was damaged in shipping. I have not taken delivery since I am waiting for the door to be replaced. My question is this: Does this damage cause the car to depreciate in value and if so, by how much. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You

Erica D.

RE: 10th anniversary convertibles!!!!

Post by Erica D. » Tue Oct 03, 2000 12:40 pm

Are the other color Firehawks going to have "Anniversary" badges available on them (like the 30th ann. Z28s)? Somewhere like on the seats maybe? I DESPERATELY want a red 2001 Firehawk convertible w/a black top, black leather, 6 spd., chrome wheels, etc. but I won't be able to get it for another 6 months. Could my dream Hawk slip away from me? I don't know ANYTHING about ordering new cars, and I don't have a down payment yet (thus the 6 month wait). Can you give me any info?
Erica

Maplehawk

Post by Maplehawk » Tue Oct 03, 2000 5:51 pm

No, from what I have heard. The special content will be limited to the 10th cars only.

Erica D.

Post by Erica D. » Tue Oct 03, 2000 5:57 pm

Thanks, Maplehawk! :)