i got pulled over...

Anything Goes (within reason)

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

BLACK-HAWK

i got pulled over...

Post by BLACK-HAWK » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:23 pm

well... it's been a great, wonderfull, awsome year and 1/2 of hauling ass, burning my tires and fying like a black bat out of hells own eyes but today was the defineing moment.....................

driving down 300n near myhome i pull off a side street in front of a clearfield copper.... i'm thinking..cool, i saw him coming and i didn't do anything stupid... he follows me to main street. ok, i'm turning and so is he.. i'm not thinking anything of it,but keeping my mind on not doing anything dumb... as i'm driving down main towards hillfield, between here and there.. a good 3or 4miles,i'm driving normal using blinkers not speeding ( like usual) maybe go over 45 for a spit sec or 2, nothing bad at alll... i see him in the mirror the whole time.. then it happened, i see the red and white flashing and i'm like " what the foook? i didn't do anything wrong..." so i pull over and wait to see what kind of bullshat this guy's got on me...

has anyone ever seen the " stupid face" on someone????

the officer says something along the lines of "...u didn't do anything wrong, you werent speeding or anything like that.." i'm thinking ok... then he says in his copper voice "... i ran your plates and your not registered in South Dakota?.." i slowly kinda looked at him as he said this along with lisence and registration and i say...in a calm voice and surprized.... " THERE NORTH DAKOTA PLATES SIR" and damn!!! did i just witness the " stupid face".. your darn right i did, then he started some meaningless chitchat about my last name is the same as his and if i had family in Utah...., after all was said and done, i my self could only laugh at the stupid shat i've done and proboly will still do, i got pulled over for a cops lack of attenction to detail........
2001#194 (Unicorn)