Second Annual Hot August Nights In Highland (MI)

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

RPOR6V

Second Annual Hot August Nights In Highland (MI)

Post by RPOR6V » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:13 pm

LaFontaine Buick-Pontiac-GMC-Cadillac and The Motor City Chapter of POCI present the second annual Hot August Nights In Highland - featuring Smokey and The Bandit on a 40-foot outdoor movie screen! July 31st, 2010. Open to all makes and models. New this year is Hot Wheels drag racing for kids of all ages! The dealership is located at 4000 West Highland Rd., Highland, MI 48357 (visit www.thefamilydeal.com). Registration 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm, awards at 9:00 pm, movie at dusk (bring your own lawn chair). Popular vote awards, special awards, dash plaques, goodie bags, vendors' row, food & drinks, and music. Registration $15 per car; spectators free. Register by mail before July 26th and receive a "premium goodie bag". See registration form attached. For more information please email motorcitypoci@yahoo.com. For photos from last year’s show, visit www.motorcitypoci.com or see the coverage in the December, 2009 issue of Smoke Signals.

RPOR6V

Re: Second Annual Hot August Nights In Highland (MI)

Post by RPOR6V » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update on our show. We've tried to make it a little more family oriented this year, with a couple of fun things for kids. We're renting one of those inflatable bounce castles (aka moonwalk), plus this year we'll have Hot Wheels drag racing, so bring your favorite cars. You can see the race track we've bought for the occasion at www.dragtracks.com. I don't know who's had more fun at my house with it so far - my sons or me! Also, the dealership is securing a DJ from one of the many radio stations on which they advertise, probably for a live broadcast from the show. I can't say yet that it will be Oldies WOMC, but I think that's a possibility. Anyway, I will brag and say I think it will be a great show!

Gains McDonald
President
Motor City Chapter of POCI
gainsmcdonald@aol.com

RPOR6V

Post by RPOR6V » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Our 2011 show is the same as last year except:

It's a free show
The date is July 23, 2011
This year's drive-in movie is "Cannonball Run"

Gains

nehal

Post by nehal » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:55 am

Had a 2000 white firehawk that was totaled in april of 06. Was a great car and been looking for another white one with 6-speed.

>>> Have you entered the car in our FAOA database as totalled? If not, I would be happy to call and get the details.
NEHAL

lily2015

Post by lily2015 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Tend not to offer the idea time for your egyptian egyption organic cotton organization.