Firehawk Rally Cut Off Dates, Newslewtter & Rally Info

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

fhawk149

Firehawk Rally Cut Off Dates, Newslewtter & Rally Info

Post by fhawk149 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Today I mailed the June-July Newsletter. This is the last newsletter before the Rally. There is still time to get a room and dinner tickets. The Discount Room Rate and Dinner Tickets are needed to be paid for and to us by July 7th 2010. Please if you are attending please remit your monies ASAP.

There are two very nice articles in this issue. One by Mac Logan & Bryan Cook. I would once again like to thank Justin Carr for the newsletter supplies.

I would also like to thank all members that are attending and those members who donated monies and prizes for the Rally. Without these members the rally would not be.

A special Thanks goes out to Deb Ruggles who donated her time and cost in making our first ever Membership cards. The cards will be given out to the members at the rally. The members that do not attend the rally. Thier membership cards will be mailed out in your next newsletter Oct - Nov 2010.

Our main prize will be a set of 4 Firehawk Tires. I will bring the tires to the Rally. If the winner can not take home. If any one has any questions please email us at faoa@att.net or call us at 724-437-6736 please leave a message and we will return your call within 24 hours.

Wayne & Bonnie Thomas
Founder FAOA, Owner 1999 #119 & Former Owner of 1994 #149

Maplehawk

Re: Firehawk Rally Cut Off Dates, Newslewtter & Rally Info

Post by Maplehawk » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Thanks Wayne. Looks like you are getting some support from the club members. That is great to see.
Mac Logan
1992 Firehawk #05
1995 Firehawk #C04
2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Wagon
Proud Member - Firehawk Association of America
Author of Firehawk - Fiercest of the Firebirds

Maplehawk

Re: Firehawk Rally Cut Off Dates, Newslewtter & Rally Info

Post by Maplehawk » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm

TTT _ Folks we need to hear from you about dinner NOW, please.
Mac Logan
1992 Firehawk #05
1995 Firehawk #C04
2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Wagon
Proud Member - Firehawk Association of America
Author of Firehawk - Fiercest of the Firebirds