FirehawkFest2000

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Bob Deffenbaugh

FirehawkFest2000

Post by Bob Deffenbaugh » Sun Aug 20, 2000 4:45 am

If there is anyone out there that has not yet heard about he West coast gathering of Firehawks for the weekend of September30 and October 1, 2000, please email me for more information. Events include a luncheon, cruise, drag race and an all Pontiac car show on Sunday. We are expecting over 30 Firehawks to attend so please feel free to join up. Hope to see you there, Bob Deffenbaugh

Jetengr

RE: FirehawkFest2000

Post by Jetengr » Tue Aug 29, 2000 11:28 pm

I live in SoCal and was planning on driving up to see the fest. Do I have to be a member to attend? What are the fees? Is there any RV parks nearby? I am in the market for a T/A, maybe Firehawk. Will SLP be in attendance for questions and a car to view?

Thanks,
Jetengr

Bob Deffenbaugh

RE: FirehawkFest2000

Post by Bob Deffenbaugh » Tue Sep 12, 2000 6:47 am

Yes, SLP will be in attendance and they will have a 10th Anniversary 2001 Firehawk with them. There will be plenty of people who know just about everything about the Firehawk at the Fest. The only campground is in West Sacramento but for $79 you can have a 2 room suite complete with breakfast made to order for up to 4 people and 2 hours in the evening of free happy hour! Hallmark Suites is our Host for lodging for the Fest and even have special "Firehawk Only" parking.

Jetengr wrote:
>
> I live in SoCal and was planning on driving up to see the
> fest. Do I have to be a member to attend? What are the fees?
> Is there any RV parks nearby? I am in the market for a T/A,
> maybe Firehawk. Will SLP be in attendance for questions and a
> car to view?
>
> Thanks,
> Jetengr