westbound convoy for fest

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

marc schankweiler

westbound convoy for fest

Post by marc schankweiler » Sun Apr 15, 2001 7:06 pm

I was just wondering if anyone was going westbound to the fest in August? I live in the Reading/Philadelphia Pa. area and will be leaving on Friday. Anyone interested let me know.

Bob Deffenbaugh

Re: westbound convoy for fest

Post by Bob Deffenbaugh » Mon Apr 16, 2001 12:19 pm

The Fest is in October and it's in California. The Rally is in August and that is in Ohio. I'd love to have you come on out to California in October for the Fest though. Last year we had 26 Firehawks in all and the weather is great out here in October just ask anyone who was here last year or the year before - Bob D
1993 Firehawk #110, 2002 Firehawk # ?
Organizer of the west coast FirehawkFest

marc schankweiler

Post by marc schankweiler » Mon Apr 16, 2001 9:39 pm

Thanks for setting me straight Bob. I am not going to make it to California with my hawk. Maybe for some spring skiing, but not a car show. Too long of a drive, but thanks for the invite. For the record I was inquiring about the rally as you guessed. Sorry for the confusion.

Bob Deffenbaugh

Post by Bob Deffenbaugh » Tue Apr 17, 2001 4:59 pm

Marc,

No Problem! I know that you knew the differnce I just didn't anybody else getting confused. BTW, we have fresh snow and the skiing is reported to be Great! By the time the Fest rolls around there isn't much snow around in the Sierra for skiing. Bob D 1993 Firehawk #110 and 2002 Firehawk # ? & Organizer of the west coast FirehawkFest

hawkman

Post by hawkman » Wed Apr 18, 2001 11:13 am

I'm sure there will be a convoy that will be set up in the near future.