Special Guests & Only 16 Days Left To

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Wayne Thomas

Special Guests & Only 16 Days Left To

Post by Wayne Thomas » Thu Jul 12, 2001 4:24 pm

Order you 7th annual Firehawk/Comp T/A Dinner Tickets. Special guests speakers for the Dinner this year will be:

Edward Hamburger - (SLP's Founder)
Reg Harris - SLP's - (PR Guru)
Mac Logan - (FAOA's Mr. Firehawk)

Below is Dinner and Ticket ordering info:

The 7th. Annual Rally Dinner once again will be held this year at Holiday Inn which located just South of Sandusky, Ohio on Rt. 250. Last year we nearly had 100 in attendance at the dinner. The Dinner last year was great again this year it will be a buffet style dinner (all you can eat).

Price includes (Salad, Dinner, Desert, Coffee or Soft Drink. Menu All American Salad Bar which includes Chilled Garden Salad with Assorted Condiments & Dressing). Entrees (Beef Bourguignonne & Roast Turkey with Sage Dressing). Accompaniments ( Whipped Potatoes, Pasta Marinara & Fresh Vegetables Medley) & Dessert Bar (Assorted Pies & Cakes).

There is a bar a few steps away for members that would a like mixed drink or beer. Members will pay for their own drinks from the bar. From 6:00-7:00 will be a social hour. At 7:00 pm dinner will start after dinner there will be a few presentations. In the past years some members cruise Sandusky after the dinner to show there pride off to some of the local cruisers. For those that would like to join a cruise though Sandusky. Matt Bennett will be in charge of leading and arranging the cruise this year. We will be able to have the Banquet room until 11:00 pm. The Holiday Inn in Sandusky is noted for their great buffets and service.

We must have payment for the dinners from the members before 7-28-01. (Price for the dinner is as follows Adults $22.50, Children 12 years old & under is $16.00 each. This price includes all tips and tax's) Ticket payment should be sent and made payable to Wayne Thomas P.O. Box 96 Uniontown, Pa. 15401.

The reason that the dinner payment must be made prior to the dinner is that I have to inform the Holiday Inn 2 weeks prior to the dinner with the correct # of guests. For example if I tell the Holiday Inn that we will have 120 guests and only 100 guests show up then The Firehawk Association of America is responsible for the 20 no-shows that will cost us $450.00 Once I receive your payment I will send you a ticket or tickets or you can pick them up Saturday at the Rally or that night at the Holiday Inn. Please indicate if you want your tickets sent or you will pick them up. If you attended past dinners you won't want to miss this one. I promise it will be the best one yet!!!! Please respond ASAP as the payment cutoff very critical!!!! The room seating is limited to 150.

I expect that all 150 of these seats will be taken this year. No Tickets will be sold at the Door or After the cutoff date.Saturday Evening Dinner!

Yes!, I/We will be attending the Saturday Evening Dinner and the number in our group will be :

# of Adults______@ $22.50 per person sub-total $_________

# of Children_____12 & under @ $16.00 per-child sub-total $_________,

Price includes all tax's and tips. Grand Total Enclosed $_____________

Payment must be sent and payable to :Wayne Thomas P.O. Box 96, Uniontown, Pa. 15401. Deadline for the Dinner tickets is 7-28-01. Please choose if you want your tickets send to you or will you pick them up at the Rally on Saturday afternoon 8-11-01 before 3:00 pm.

Wayne Thomas
FAOA/Founder