Want to meet Scott Settlemire?

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

ChrisL

Want to meet Scott Settlemire?

Post by ChrisL » Thu Jan 30, 2003 11:49 am

Some of Scott Settlemire's new responsibilities in the post-Camaro era have him coordinating auto shows for GM. Scott makes every attempt to set some time aside for the fcar folks.

Here is his email......

Good morning, all,

As many of you know, when I travel to various Major Auto Shows within the U.S. I try to set some time aside to meet with my fellow Camaro/Firebird Enthusiasts.

I'm going to be in several cities in the next three months....and if you are going to be at any of these shows, I'd love to get together with you as a group to visit and talk about all things Camaro/Firebird.

Houston, TX -- Sunday Evening, January 26th - 9:00pm at the Marriott - Intercontinental Airport - 18700 Kennedy Blvd. probably inside the front lobby....we'll go to the bar/lounge in the Marriott...whereever it may be........

St. Louis, MO -- Tuesday Evening, 28th of January 9:00 at the Marriott St. Louis Airport (314-423-9700) --again, meet in front lobby and retire to the bar/lounge.

Chicago, IL -- Saturday Evening, February 15th -- at the Marriott Downtown 540 N. Michigan Ave. 9:00pm -- again, in the lobby and retire to the bar/lounge........(note: this assumes that my flight from Phoenix does not get cancelled or delayed big time......................)

Additionally, I will be travelling to the following cities and put updates on time/place at the following websites:

http://www.chirpthird.com (SSOA "Back Porch" forum)
http://www.slpeng.com (click on Message Boards link)

Cleveland, Ohio - tentative date is Sat, March 1
Kansas City - tentative date is Wed. March 5
Atlanta - tentative date is March 11
Richmond, Virginia - tentative date is March 13
Minneapolis - tentative date is March 15
Ft. Lauderdale - tentative date is March 21
Denver - tentative date is March 18th.......(this trip may be cancelled at the last minute.....)
Dallas - tentative date is March 25th
New York (Manhattan) will advise.........

Scott Settlemire
aka Fbodfather
aka Red Planet
ChrisL
His - 2000 Firehawk #295
Hers - 2004 GTO
Boys - 2008 Yukon XL Denali