FirehawkFest2003 Motel Information

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

HawkLT1

FirehawkFest2003 Motel Information

Post by HawkLT1 » Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:49 pm

Hi,

Things are moving along and I thought I would pass along the following information to everyone interested.

I have made arrangements with the Hallmark Suites in Rancho Cordova, CA to once again be our host hotel. We used them in 2000 and 2001. Anyone who has stayed there can attest to the fine accommodations. They offer all suites with refrigerators, microwaves, in-room coffee and more. They also have a social hour every evening with 2 hours of free cocktails and beer as well as made-to-order breakfast in the morning. The rate was quoted as $89.00 per suite. You must mention FIREHAWK to get this special rate. They can be reached toll free during normal business hours at 1-800-444-1089. On weekends and evenings you must call (916) 638-4141. The toll free number gets directed to the national headquarters after normal business hours and they will not be able to get you the $89.00 group rate. You can check them out at their web site at: www.hallmarksuites.com

When making your reservations make sure that you double check to see what their cancellation policy is in case you have to cancel your reservation for any reason.

The $89.00 rate is good for Friday and Saturday night, September 26th and 27th. Watch for more news in the FAOA newsletters and on our website at: www.firehawk.org

If you need any more information, please feel to email me at: bob@firehawk.org

Sincerely, Bob
Bob Deffenbaugh -
Originator of the west coast "FirehawkFest"
Board Moderator
Ex-Double Firehawk Owner
1993 #110 and 2002 #104