West Coast Firehawk Owners

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

fhawk149

West Coast Firehawk Owners

Post by fhawk149 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:44 pm

Within the next 45 days the FirehawkFest 5 will be held.
This is a chance for all the West Coast Firehawk Owners to have the
same great time the East Coast Firehawk Owners had this past weekend
at the Firehawk Rally. Bob Deffenbaugh has work hard over the last 5 years to make this show grow. Lets give him our support and make this the largest FirehawkFest to date. Bob has somehow manage to get a set of 4 Firestone Firehawk Tires just like the one that came on your Firehawk when it was new as the major prize give away. Yes, As a give away. There will also be other prizes and trophies to be awarded. The odds of winning these tires and other prizes at the FirehawkFest is great. Maybe as low as a 1 in 30 or less chance just for the tires . For complete info go to www.firehawk.com and look under FF5 if you have any questions please email Bob at bob@firehawk.org. I would like to see the FF5 beat the attendance set at the Firehawk Rally.

Wayne Thomas
FAOA/Founder

PS

Lets see if some of the members that atteneded the Rally can also make the Fest.
Founder FAOA, Owner 1999 #119 & Former Owner of 1994 #149

HawkLT1

Post by HawkLT1 » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:11 am

It should be a great weekend. To kick things off, we will have a little social gathering at the Hallmark Suites where registered guests can enjoy 2 free hours of adult beverages. We have the car show planned on Saturday with two sets of awards. We will have a popular vote AND the cars will be judged so this means more chances to win a trophy.
On Saturday night we will do a dinner at Cattlemen's Restaurant and on Sunday we are cruising up to Lake Tahoe.
As Wayne said, we have some great prizes including the set of Firestone Firehawk tires and other sponsors include SLP, Zaino, B&B Tri-Flo Performance Exhaust and more. Check them out on the sponsors link to the Fest.
The Hallmark Suites is filling fast and the deadline is soon approaching, so don't wait too long to get your reservation in. The dinner deadline is also the same date: September 5th. Please do not hesitate and get shut out. It sure would be fun to see some of the same faces that I just saw in Norwalk last wekeeknd show up at the Fest. Remember the show and the door prizes are free to FAOA members. Just make sure those dues are current. It is just over 6 weeks away, so don't delay!
Bob D
Bob Deffenbaugh -
Originator of the west coast "FirehawkFest"
Board Moderator
Ex-Double Firehawk Owner
1993 #110 and 2002 #104

Black Robe

Any Firehawks from B.C. or Washington or Oregon Going?

Post by Black Robe » Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:14 am

Bob, can I hijack this thread? I'd like to know if anyone is driving south during the days prior to Firehawk Fest 5. It would be fun to hook up. Are you going Maplehawk? :D
'01 Bright Red w/Black #C04 M6 Convertible
All GM Options, All SLP Options (Bilstein)

'82 Trans Am CACC/SCCA GT1 Road Racer

HawkLT1

Post by HawkLT1 » Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:34 am

I know of one person from Oregon that is coming down. I will privately email him to see if he is interested in joining up with a few fellow 'Hawk owners for the trip down to CA.
From prior knowledge of the cruise to the annual Rally in Ohio, I must say that this is a huge part of the weekend, if you can join up with a few other Firehawks and cruise on into the event, IT IS WORTH IT! It's even more fun if you have the your Firehawk with you, instead of a rental :oops:
Bob D
Bob Deffenbaugh -
Originator of the west coast "FirehawkFest"
Board Moderator
Ex-Double Firehawk Owner
1993 #110 and 2002 #104

Maplehawk

Post by Maplehawk » Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:08 pm

Black Robe - Not this year :(

I am moving on the same weekend. Just did Norwalk as well (9,185 km) so I've gotten my fill for the year.

I've been to Bob's show trice. Go, you'll have a great time.

Mac
Mac Logan
1992 Firehawk #05
1995 Firehawk #C04
2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Wagon
Proud Member - Firehawk Association of America
Author of Firehawk - Fiercest of the Firebirds

Black Robe

Post by Black Robe » Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:52 pm

[quote="Maplehawk"]Black Robe - Not this year :(

Just did Norwalk as well (9,185 km) so I've gotten my fill for the year/quote]

Oh Wow! 8O

I understand. Maybe another time/place. We'll try to represent all the Crazy Canucks for you.
:lol: