Eastbound covoy information is online

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Matt B

Eastbound covoy information is online

Post by Matt B » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:40 pm

For those of you who didn't get the email and are wishing to join the convoy headed for the Firehawk Rally please email me so I can arrange the pickup points.

the map can be viewed here:
http://www.thebennettcompanies.com/norwalk2002.htm

I look forward to seeing a bunch of Firehawks and other Pontiacs on the road to Norwalk. Hopefully we can beat last years total of 17 Firehawks in the convoy!!

Matt

Maplehawk

Post by Maplehawk » Sun Jul 21, 2002 1:51 pm

Matt,

I look forward to seeing you all again this year. I better get a rental car with a few more beans this year. Hard to catch you guys. I had to push the Intregue up to 100 mph. It did make a good camera platform however.

Make sure everyone remembers to stop for the group photo after we get off the Turnpike.

Mac

P.S. I've got the cruise map done.

02hawk796

Post by 02hawk796 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:05 pm

A special invitation is extended to all Hawks traveling west of Norwalk to stop by our Hawk gathering on Mon, Aug 12th in Wisconsin. Location is about 1 hour drive into WI from Chicago direction, and about 1 hour also from the Rockford direction. Maybe you guys can work it into your plans, and we'd love to see you guys - maybe psych us up to get to Norwalk next year.
2002 T/A Firehawk Convertible #0796 BlackEbonyBlack 6-spd, WI Plate "OH2 HAWK"
GM: TCS, Hurst, 12CD, Last of the Breed
SLP: Bilstein, Chromes, Cover, Floor Mats, Rear Deck Mat, Portfolio
SLP After: Skip-shift Eliminator, Customized Rear Deck Mat

HawkLT1

Post by HawkLT1 » Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:28 am

Now, let me get this straight; you are planning a get-together on Monday August 12th??? Monday????? I am very curious about the timing of this event.
Hope it works out for you.
Bob D
Bob Deffenbaugh -
Originator of the west coast "FirehawkFest"
Board Moderator
Ex-Double Firehawk Owner
1993 #110 and 2002 #104

02hawk796

Post by 02hawk796 » Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:51 am

HawkLT1 wrote:Now, let me get this straight; you are planning a get-together on Monday August 12th??? Monday????? I am very curious about the timing of this event.
Hope it works out for you.
Bob D
Yup. Monday August 12th at 6pm.
Curious? Explain?
Our first gathering (May) was on a Tuesday in the middle of nowhere. Best turnout to date.
Second was a Sunday, rescheduled from a (Jun) Sat. Third (Jul) was a Tuesday, scheduled in advance.
This is the only Monday planned for this year, and several Hawk owners have specified that they will only be able to attend Monday activities - so I hope to meet them for the first time on Mon.
Among Mondays in Aug, this was the first choice. After noticing the proximity with the Norwalk dates, I feared it would be "conflicting" and was going to reschedule to another Monday. But then I realized it could work to our favor, so it's the 12th and you're all invited.
Hope to see some new faces and hoodscoops. Ron.
2002 T/A Firehawk Convertible #0796 BlackEbonyBlack 6-spd, WI Plate "OH2 HAWK"
GM: TCS, Hurst, 12CD, Last of the Breed
SLP: Bilstein, Chromes, Cover, Floor Mats, Rear Deck Mat, Portfolio
SLP After: Skip-shift Eliminator, Customized Rear Deck Mat