First Time ever at the FAOA/Comp T/A Rally a Trophy for Best

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

fhawk149

First Time ever at the FAOA/Comp T/A Rally a Trophy for Best

Post by fhawk149 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:59 am

Display will be given a trophy to the best display board concerning your Firehawk/Comp T/A.

We think it captures everything people can use in a display, and it's not necessarily biased towards new cars either. Below is the Criteria that we are looking for. Make sure you bring all items below and have them set-up early by your car. This is being sponser by one of our members to be name later.

Best Display Criteria -- Maximum Point Value 200 points

Suggested criteria and examples:

Models – Firebird/Firehawk model, Firehawk/Pontiac key chains.

Trophies – Trophy(s) from all Pontiac show, trophies from general show (min. 2).

Accessories – FAOA merchandise, Firehawk Fest/Rally shirts (pre 2005), SLP Firehawk merchandise.

Pictures – Pictures of that car (work in progress, mods, at shows, etc), published picture of that car (HHP, PE, Muscle Car, SLP Calendar, etc).

History (for year of make) Pontiac owner's manual, SLP owner's manual, Pontiac sales brochure, SLP sales brochure, color chip card, magazine article/news release.

Records – Pontiac window sticker, SLP window sticker, maintenance records, dyno results, modification receipts/records, build sheet/dealer order form/factory invoice, old titles/registrations (used vehicle only), dealer window sticker (used vehicle only), warrantees.

Get them Display boards ready !!!!!

Wayne
Founder FAOA, Owner 1999 #119 & Former Owner of 1994 #149

PontiacFan

Post by PontiacFan » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:01 pm

Hey! I've got a lot of this covered!
Whoo-hoo!
(Well, I may not win it, but I sometime show a lot of this historical stuff with the car, ...)
8)

HawkLT1

Post by HawkLT1 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:12 pm

Great idea. I love it! Just hope in doesn't interfere with the Ames judging part of it as I thought they didn't allow the use those things when they judge the cars. Or am I thinking of another car show??? :roll:
Bob Deffenbaugh -
Originator of the west coast "FirehawkFest"
Board Moderator
Ex-Double Firehawk Owner
1993 #110 and 2002 #104

Chuck Stong

Post by Chuck Stong » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:21 am

I also like the idea. I have been meaning to make a display board, and competition will only make them better. I will see about making one after I am done painting my car.
Chuck Stong
94 #307, 383 setup for roadracing and with an audiophile quality sound system

fhawk149

Post by fhawk149 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:23 am

Good thinking Bob. In the mailing I do before the event and in the handouts that I give out at the event. We will mention to the Members that have the display boards to make sure that they do not get in the way of the Ame's judges. I know I have seen a lot great looking boards at past Rallies for example Gene Lease always has a nice display and they still won a trophy from the Ame's part of the show.
Founder FAOA, Owner 1999 #119 & Former Owner of 1994 #149