BBQ in Waupun, '07???

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

93hawk#63

BBQ in Waupun, '07???

Post by 93hawk#63 » Tue May 15, 2007 9:15 pm

Its getting close to that time again, and was wondering if there's gonna be a firehawk gathering in Waupun again this year. I just pulled the firehawk out today, and got to thinking about that. So, who knows something? I'm sure Ron will chime in here :)

'93 Firehawk #63 Red Hardtop, 21k miles
'99 T/A Black t-tops, M6
'00 Grand Prix GTP....work car/daily driver

02hawk796

Post by 02hawk796 » Wed May 16, 2007 3:40 am

No plans for a Firehawk BBQ in Waupun this year. If the guys at Tony's have a general F-Body gig and tell me about it, I'll let you all know.

The Spring Cruise is on this Saturday, are you bringing one of your cars along for that?
More info is at www.projectcamaro.com under the Midwest Forum.

I haven't given up hope for a Hawk Gathering in WI yet, but nothing scheduled yet. One of our guys at work had a stroke, and it's a busy schedule now, harder to plan.
2002 T/A Firehawk Convertible #0796 BlackEbonyBlack 6-spd, WI Plate "OH2 HAWK"
GM: TCS, Hurst, 12CD, Last of the Breed
SLP: Bilstein, Chromes, Cover, Floor Mats, Rear Deck Mat, Portfolio
SLP After: Skip-shift Eliminator, Customized Rear Deck Mat

93hawk#63

Post by 93hawk#63 » Wed May 16, 2007 10:42 pm

No, unfortunately I wont be making the cruise :( I was looking forward to that all winter, but there's a 99% chance i wont be able to make it. Friday night is a good friend of mine's b-day and i'll be out all night for that, and dont think i'll be in a condition to drive anything at 7 in the morning, but maybe I can get my buddy to drive for a little while til I'm good to go. This weekend also happens to be the big car show in the Dells that i've gone to every year for the past 4 years, so i'm kinda torn between heading down there saturday too. Just not sure yet, but I'd love to make arrangements to make it down for the cruise!

That sucks about nothin planned for the firehawk BBQ, i'm hopeful something happens too.

'93 Firehawk #63 Red Hardtop, 21k miles
'99 T/A Black t-tops, M6
'00 Grand Prix GTP....work car/daily driver

02hawk796

Post by 02hawk796 » Thu May 17, 2007 1:38 am

You should have your friend drive. The first hour of driving isn't too challenging, mostly getting away from the city, until about 9:30, then you should take over for the fun stuff.

If not that, then if you can get down to I-94 in Milwaukee by about 9:30, you can call me and I'll tell you where to intersect the group. My cell # for that day is 608-577-8083.
You can join the group that goes to the Dells after the Cruise, and spend all of Sat night and Sunday there.

you met SSwagon at the BBQ, he's meeting us at the Subway stop.
2002 T/A Firehawk Convertible #0796 BlackEbonyBlack 6-spd, WI Plate "OH2 HAWK"
GM: TCS, Hurst, 12CD, Last of the Breed
SLP: Bilstein, Chromes, Cover, Floor Mats, Rear Deck Mat, Portfolio
SLP After: Skip-shift Eliminator, Customized Rear Deck Mat