Pewter SLP Airlid

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

PontiacFan

Pewter SLP Airlid

Post by PontiacFan » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm

I've got a used SLP aftermarket Airlid that has been painted pewter & has the matching color Firehawk bird on it available for anyone interested.
I had originally made this for Mack Brown's pewter Formula but had some issues with it.
So I made him a new one & got this one back.
I have done a quick polish on it to remove the small 1/4" hood rub damage & it disappeared completely. However, there are a couple other areas of interest, like around the AIR port, the two left hand retaining tabs on the back, & the small chip along the right lower side. There also a couple small noticeable chips along the front edeg that goes behiond the airlid base lip, & iof coursae the two areas where the clamps would be.
So, however it may have some minor issues, it is still a very nice presentable airlid.
The Airlid alone has a good value of about $60-75 for a used lid. The paintwork cost me $50, & the decal about $15.
So I should ask about $125 minimum, ..., But I'll make ya a deal today for $75+$15 shipping cost.
No, I do NOT have any other accessories. This is for the Airlid only.
Hopefully you've already got an aftermarket lid that you can simply swap them.
I'm not really interested in a trade-in as I'm trying to get out of the custom accessory phase.
(My painter retired, ...)

Anyone interested at $90 shipped in the US48?!?
If not, I'll give it 48 hours & then it'll go to Ebay with a higher reserve.
Thanks for lookin', ...