2002 FireHawk #1131 $16,500

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

joec22780

2002 FireHawk #1131 $16,500

Post by joec22780 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm

2002 FireHawk, M6, 54,000 miles, #1131
Car runs great. I am original owner and was my daily driver for 6 years. Because it was a daily driver it was never beatin. Has very good street manners. AC and all electrics work great. All original radio and interior. Only thing is i had the cruise control deleted to clean up the engine bay. Below is a list of mods and little summary about it 2002 Pontiac Trans-Am FireHawk Build #1131, Transmission M6, Pewter with black leather interior. 53,000 miles. Thunder Racing 224/224 112 cam set-up. LS7 clutch assembly. Pace setter long tube headers with off road y pipe (less than 1,000 miles) with Texas speed rumbler exhaust and Mecham tips. SLP ram air kit with carbon fiber lid, smooth bellow and ported and polished throttle body. 2-stage Nitrous setup with stand alone fuel system. 1st stage dry, 2nd stage wet. 15lb. bottle with custom Harris Speed Works bottle bracket. Racetronix in tank fuel pump system. Ford SVO 30lb. injectors. Full throttle Timing tuner control box. BMN racing nitro control box with window switch and 1st gear lockout. Pro 5.0 shifter with short shifter stick. Crossed drilled and slotted brake rotors with red MGP caliper covers. BMR adjustable torque arm, BMR weld on sub frame connectors, Bilstein shocks with BMR lowering spring (less than 1,000 miles on shocks and springs) SLP roll control line lock. Solid adjustable belt tensioner (chrome). Lots of chrome plated parts in the engine compartment. Underhood mirrors. Painted PCM cover. Fuel rail covers. Custom carbon fiber intake cover. FireHawk windshield banner. All parts have been professionally installed by Harris Speed Works. Also the car has been fully dyno tuned by them as well. Car was my daily driver till 2008 so it does have a couple normal hood nicks and couple very minor scratches. Wheels have some scratches and are starting show some age. 400hp all motor, 505hp 1st stage, 618 rwhp 2nd stage. More than happy to send more pics or answer any questions.