2002 Firehawk #1041

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

jomoflymo

2002 Firehawk #1041

Post by jomoflymo » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 pm

The time has come to sell my Silver 2002 Pontiac Firehawk. It is in great condition with no dings, scratches or anything. The only additions to the car are a perfect set of Hyper Silver 18" tsw Jarama wheels with Hankook tires that have less than 500 miles on them. I do have the original chrome option Firehawk wheels that came with the car but the tires are not upto much. The car is highly optioned and comes with :

SLP custom car cover

Firehawk Key chain

Auburn Differential

Hurst short shifter

Firehawk Birth certificate

Custom mint condition Firehawk embroidered mats and dash pad

The car currently has a professionally installed stereo but I do also have the orignial head unit that came with the car. Essentially I have all the documentation from the original window sticker to the original sales receipt. The car needs nothing and runs perfectly. I am looking to get $16000. The car has always had mobil1 oil and is in great condition. Email me or call Joe at 703 508 7019. I am located in Alexandria VA which is just outside washington DC. I have loads of pics but could not figure out how to post them here, please feel free to shoot me an email if you are interested. I do have the car listed on ebay at the link below if people want to see some pics and a clean carfax :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 500wt_1182