FS/FT 1969 FIREBIRD - MATCHING #s - AC - 82K - SHOW QUALITY

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

97ramsst

FS/FT 1969 FIREBIRD - MATCHING #s - AC - 82K - SHOW QUALITY

Post by 97ramsst » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:12 pm

1969 PONTIAC FIREBIRD
FOR SALE or TRADE

Image]

We are selling our show quality numbers matching 1969 Pontiac Firebird. This beautiful car has just 82K original miles on it. I am the 3rd owner...I bought it from the 2nd owner who owned it for 37 years (and he bought it from his uncle who had bought it new!) The car was sold new at Doug Willey Pontiac in Birmingham AL and lived its whole life in Birmingham. It has never been up north and never seen any winters and according to the previous owner the car has been garaged its whole life. The car is in amazing shape top to bottom!

The car has had one repaint (it is an original Matador Red car!) The paint and body on the car are absolutely beautiful! I would rate it easily a 9.9 out of 10 or better...and I am very picky. There are no dents, dings or scratches on the car. A steal "400" twin scoop hood was added when the car was painted. All the trim on the car is in great shape as is the glass. The undercarriage of the car is clean as well with no issues.

The interior is just as nice as the rest of the car! The carpet, seat covers and headliner are all new. It has a Vintage Sound radio in it and Vintage Air that blows ice cold (and heat of course!)

The car runs and drives great! The numbers matching PONTIAC 350 has been rebuilt and has less than 2000 miles on it. During the rebuild it had a mild cam installed, as well as a Edelbrock intake, Holley 600cfm carb, headers and Flowmaster dual exhaust. It runs and sounds GREAT (see the video below!) The car still has the numbers matching 3spd manual transmission in it as well. The car was not equipped with AC from the factory so a Vintage Air AC system was installed when the engine was rebuilt and it works great.

The brakes and suspension on the car is all new as well...and the front end has been completely rebuilt. The car has brand new Year One Rally II rims and tires on it...they are staggered 17x8s in the front and 17x9s in the rear. They look amazing on the car and fit perfectly!

I have the the Protecto-Plate, original owners manuals, Window Sticker and the full Pontiac Historic Society (PHS) report for the car. This car is special and has been treated so it whole life!

$21950 CASH OBO

Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN MOTORCYCLES, PROJECTS, BOATS or RACE CARS.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 250 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s413.photobucket.com/user/1997ra ... 69FIREBIRD

[/CENTER]

ENGINE BAY
[CENTER]

[/CENTER]

INTERIOR
[CENTER]

[/CENTER]

DOCUMENTATION

[CENTER]

[/center]

cheetoh

Re: FS/FT 1969 FIREBIRD - MATCHING #s - AC - 82K - SHOW QUAL

Post by cheetoh » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:06 am

Very Nice Car!! I wish I had the $$ for it!!
2000 Black Firehawk. Non G8 style.
www.fquick.com/Cheetoh

opie

Post by opie » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:30 am

Bump for a very nice looking machine! I would love to have her, but wife wants to retire in 4 years so we are getting rid of stuff rather than buying. But......
02SOMHAWK374

Mattie

Post by Mattie » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 am

Spectacular! What a nice "summer day" car. Underhood is great, nice & clean. The way they should be...

17" Year-One's are the bomb!
mattie

2000 T/A Firehawk #C15
Black, T-tops, 6spd.

Scott Chab

Post by Scott Chab » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 am

Damn, wish you were closer so we could get together to talk about a potential trade. That car is beautiful.

Good luck with the sale.
'94 Hawk #110
Back on the road helping me make bad decisions again

BLACK-HAWK

Post by BLACK-HAWK » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:34 pm

I'll trade you my 1st unborn child, my dog, and my soul :mrgreen:
2001#194 (Unicorn)

97ramsst

Post by 97ramsst » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:16 pm

It is sold....