1995 Firehawk Formula Convertible for Sale

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

JackieV1224

1995 Firehawk Formula Convertible for Sale

Post by JackieV1224 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:19 am

“Beautiful car with original paint. A few slight nicks, etc that have been touched up, slight fogging in rear taillamp, and some discoloring on driver's seat. Overall, I'd say its a 9 out of 10.”

Engine: LT1 - 5.7L, 8 cyl.
Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Convertible
Drive Type: 6-speed Hurst shirt stick
Safety Features:Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Mileage: 54,184
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Arctic White Leather

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221428142656?ss ... 1555.l2649

Absolutely gorgeous 1995 Firebird Firehawk Formula convertible - Built by SLP - #0222. Has only 54,184 miles on it and has been kept in a climate controlled garage. This vehicle has been in my possession for over 6 years. I have all original keys and key fobs as well as FULL original documentation (window sticker, SLP window sticker, copies of previous Bill of Sales, all receipts, brochures, specs, you name it...). This is a beautiful car, inside and out and the white leather combo was only in 17 cars that year.

Aside from the Standard Equipment for this 5.7 6-speed convertible, the following SLP package was also included at an additional $8,142.00 on top of the original sticker price.

Lightweight RTM Composite Hood with Functional Cold Air Induction
Performance Air Induction Featuring a High Flow AC Filter
17" x 9" Aluminum Alloy Wheels
MOBIL 1 Engine and Rear Axle Lubricant
Interior Commemorative Plaque Listing Build Number
Distinctive Firehawk decals
Sport Exhaust: Performance Exhaust Package with all Stainless Steel Components (Also known as TOTL: Two on the Left)
Hurst Shifter: Short throw hurst shifter with leather wrapped gear shift knob with an embedded H on top
Heavy duty custom fitted carpeted floor mats embroidered with a Firehawk logo

Everything is original except for the tires. They are Yokohama 275/40 - 17.

***This car has never seen the snow or rain. It has been in a climate controlled garage since the day I bought it.

***Any questions, please message me and we can discuss.

***This car is located in Northern NJ and you are welcome to come and take a look at it.