wtb firehawk roh wheels

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

LTX_OUTLAW

wtb firehawk roh wheels

Post by LTX_OUTLAW » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Hey guys been looking around for a set of roh wheels but been kinda hard to find if you have a set that you maybe interested in selling no matter the condition as long as they are not bent please send me a pm or email to LTX_OUTLAW@YAHOO.COM thx

LTX_OUTLAW

Re: wtb firehawk roh wheels

Post by LTX_OUTLAW » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:18 pm

if anybody has a set they were willing to sell i would gladly pay $450-$950 pending shape and condition i wouldn't mind a set with minor flaws but still looks good if you have a set that you may be interested in selling you can reach me at 979-250-3775 thx Henry

LTX_OUTLAW

Post by LTX_OUTLAW » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:32 am

Still looking around for a set of wheels even if you have a set that needs to be restored or repaired I will be interested just let me know what you got thx

LTX_OUTLAW

Post by LTX_OUTLAW » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Several members have contacted me via email but have not received anything back yet on a confirmed set of wheels if you have a set you are willing to sell please contact me at 979-250-3775 thx Henry

LTX_OUTLAW

Post by LTX_OUTLAW » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 pm

well i got really lucky i found and bought 2 sets of roh zr6 wheels thx for the help finding them.

LTX_OUTLAW

Post by LTX_OUTLAW » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:20 pm

well today was the first time i ever got scammed on deal through forums and pay pal a member(s) with the phone numbers of 530-735-7670/317-442-2813 notified me that they had the roh zr6 wheels i was looking for but turns out they really didn't when i tried to call either number after i paid nobody picks up i called pay pal to dispute my claim and luckily they reversed the transaction kinda of crappy to try to take advantage of somebody but oh well i'm getting my cash back so i'm gonna try this again if anybody has a set of roh zr6 firehawk wheels they are interested in selling please contact through pm only thx henry

LTX_OUTLAW

Post by LTX_OUTLAW » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Hey guys I'm going to give this one last try if you possibly have a set of roh zr6 wheels that you may be interested in selling I would gladly pay up to $800 as long as there is only minor damage I don't really care if the clear is completely gone as long as they are not bent, very little to no curb rash or severe damage I would be glad to hear from you so if you are interested plz contact via pm first to discuss what you have thx Henry

Heavy-Driver

Post by Heavy-Driver » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Sadly, my 94 FH #410 was totalled last week by an idiotic 18 year old in a POS, Frankencar. :twisted: So, I have no need for the THREE sets of ROH wheels that I have.

1) Original set with center covers/caps from my car, a couple with curb rash. Not on the car when crashed
2) Extra set of straight, reconditionable ROH's, with covers/caps also I believe (been a long while since I looked)
3) I managed to get one of the LAST sets in the US of brand new still in the box (never mounted) with brand new in the box lugnut covers and FH center caps.

If you are still looking, let me know. All 3 sets are still in my soon to be ex-wife's garage and I'll be going back to the New Orleans area on Monday if you would like pictures.

I have a few LT1 Gen4 parts available for sale now also...just haven't made a recent inventory. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for. Small list: bolt on SLP replica subframe connectors, NIB Timken front wheel bearings, set of LS1 spindles/rotors/calipers for 12" brake upgrade to fit inside ROH wheels, 2 sets of highly sought after NEW Bishop C5 conversion brackets to upgrade the front brakes to the 13" C5 Rotors and Z06 Calipers (won't fit under the ROH wheels...that's why I had the ZR1 replica wheels with 02 FH center caps on the car), PCM, ABS computer, ABS pump, steering wheel mounted buttons, intake, 54MM rebuilt TB, 28LB injectors, and a few other bits I can't remember right now.

Thanks,
Rob Allen
Bossier City LA
504-236-8373
1994 Firehawk Build No. 410
Death by Toyota 07-22-14...May She Rest In Peace

BLACK-HAWK

Post by BLACK-HAWK » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:09 pm

2001#194 (Unicorn)

LTX_OUTLAW

Post by LTX_OUTLAW » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Hey guys i'm still looking for a set of 17x8.5 ROH ZR6 wheels. I don't even mind a set that needs to be refinished but they need to have minimal to no curb rash. Several members have said they had sets for sale but when I requested pics they never sent them or never responded to any of my pm's or text messages. So if you have a set that you are seriously considering on selling plz send me a pm thx Henry

Heavy-Driver

Post by Heavy-Driver » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:38 pm

To the guys who have asked me for pictures, sorry it has taken so long, but going through a divorce with the wheels still located 350 miles away at my ex-wife's and getting my son who is working fulltime and going to school has been problematic. I finally got them when I went to visit my son last week. He is bringing them up to me tomorrow, so I will have them here at my new home, so I can ship them myself, should one of you want any of them. I've posted the pics of each set in a separate Dropbox folder. The links are below:

New Set of 93-94 Firehawk ROH Wheels

Original Set of 94 Firehawk #410 ROH Wheels

Used Set of 93-94 Firehawk ROH Wheels

Thanks for your patience!
Rob

firebirdjerry

Post by firebirdjerry » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Do you still have any of these wheel sets available and a price for them?

Heavy-Driver

Post by Heavy-Driver » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:57 am

Still have all of them available, but wouldn't be able to ship until around 11/11.

NIB set is $1100 + actual insured shipping cost

Either of the used sets is $750 + actual insured shipping cost