2000 Pontiac Firehawk Trans Am Black M6 55k miles - $15500

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

96AZHAWK

2000 Pontiac Firehawk Trans Am Black M6 55k miles - $15500

Post by 96AZHAWK » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Hello Gals and Guys, I am trimming my little Firehawk collection a bit. :wink: For sale is my most favoritist F-body I have ever owned. I have owned about 6 so far and this is at the tippy top of the list. This Firehawk is a sexy black, 6 speed manual transmission, T-tops, leather interior car that has been tastefully modified (in my opinion) with options and extras. The engine, trans, and rear differential all currently have Amsoil lubricants. The NGK TR55 spark plugs and GM Performance wires have about 10k miles. When I originally had the car dyno tuned, it rolled 336 rear wheel hp 339 rear wheel torque through the 12 bolt rear and original LS1 intake. Car is slightly different setup now but even more enjoyable to drive. I would rate the interior about 9 out of 10. The dash, panels and leather seats are in great shape. Exterior I would rate about 8 out of 10 and this is only due to a few minor scrapes an chips from being driven as well as the dreaded sail panel bubbles that plague the later f-bodies. It also has a freshly rebuilt and powdercoated rear end, with 4.10 gears, and all new bearings and seals. The original SLP Bilstein suspension it is optioned with is still very nice and feels very good and solid. This is an awesome driving car that we take on occasional road trips and car club cruises. I will try and lay everything out as much as possible, but please feel free to ask any and all questions. Below the description is a link to my local Craigslist ad that should have all the pictures attached.

SLP Options:
-Bilstein Suspension (shocks & springs are there, but sway bars have been upgraded to Hotchkis 35mm front and 25mm rear)
-Firehawk Car Cover
-Firehawk Floormats
-Auburn differential (no longer there... but upgraded to Moser 12 bolt)
-Birth Certificate (kind of just fluff for the owner at the time)
-Optional spoiler aka Ol' Lumpy spoiler (rarest option for this year)
-Chrome 5 spoke wheels (does not have chromes unfortunately, but does have one of 100 sets of original SLP polished and clearcoated wheels)
-Stainless Steel SLP Dual Dual 3" cat back with stainless steel tips

Other modifications added to the vehicle include:
-SLP Blackwing air lid, bellow and filter setup
-SLP 85mm MAF
-SLP smooth bellow
-GM LS6 intake manifold installed at about 40k miles
-BMR strut tower brace
-QTP stainless steel 1.75" primary longtube headers
-3" Mufflex Y-pipe (without catalytic converters)
-GM Performance Parts plug wires
-LS7 clutch setup, Tick speed bleader line, new slave cylinder, throw out bearing, pilot bearing installed at ~45k miles
-Pro50 short throw shifter
-Moser 12 bolt rear end with 4.10 gears, powder coated, 33 spline, 4 channel rear, upgraded aluminum Moser cover
-Upgraded 3.5" aluminum driveshaft with Spicer yoke and 1350 rear U-joint (proper length matched to Moser 12 bolt)
-Hotchkis 36mm front sway bar & 25mm rear sway bar
-Tubular rear lower control arms
-Poly rear jounce bumbers
-New Nitto NT05 tires and SLP polished wheels have about 2k miles. Yes both the wheels and tires. I had the wheels stashed away for years then finally decided to put them on.

Things that would need to be addressed and I may address them if I get the time:
-AC compressor seems to leak at the seams. Currently has cold ac but would leak out by next summer season.
-Sail panel speaker sounds like it has issues, not sure if one or both but they are the goofy monsoon midbass/bass speakers. Only reason I haven't replaced is because if I keep the car... I have a whole set of MB Quart speakers to throw in the car.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4594248554.html

David
480-221-4841