FS/FT 2000 FIREHAWK #701 - BRIGHT SILVER MET - M6 - 52K

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

LastoftheBreed

FS/FT 2000 FIREHAWK #701 - BRIGHT SILVER MET - M6 - 52K

Post by LastoftheBreed » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:27 pm

2000 FIREHAWK #701

My wife and I are selling our mint condition bright silver metallic 2000 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk #701...one of just 23 built in this color with a six speed manual transmission. This car is in wonderful condition and runs and drives like new and has just 52,067 miles on it. The factory SLP options on the car above the standard Firehawk up grades are Firehawk Floor Mats, Chrome Wheels and Firehawk Car cover...all of which are still with the car. This Hawk is 100% stock with no modifications other than a great sounding Borla catback exhaust system. It has a spotless Carfax with absolutely no history or wrecks or accidents! The car has no issues of any kind, it looks and runs and drives like new!

Paint and Body
The paint on the car looks great and shines like new....I would rate it easily a 9.9 out of 10 (its probably better than that but I am picky.) The car has been garaged its whole life and it shows. The glass is all clear and in great shape. The t-tops are in great condition and do not leak. The headlights work great with no issues. The car has brand new Firestone Firehawk tires on the original chrome Firehawk wheels. The car looks great and would be at home at any show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior
The black leather interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well with no flaws or issues of any kind...its a 9.99 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet and door panels are in great condition..as they should be. The dash is uncracked as are the door panels. The power windows and locks function as new as does the AC. The original Monsoon stereo system sounds great and the power antenna works perfectly.

Drivetrain

The 5.7L LS1 engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The 6 speed transmission shifts great. The AC blows ice cold. It has recently received a full service including Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil and new brakes with drilled and slotted rotors. The only modifications to the car is an excellent sounding Borla catback exhaust system...it sounds like a muscle car should (low and deep but not "loud"). The car is fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry!

This car is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life. Its been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. The car is FULLY DOCUMENTED with both original window stickers, original bill of sale, SLP Birth Certificate and sales literature. There are no disappointments with this car...it is stunning!

$15495 CASH OBO
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 200 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

http://s413.photobucket.com/user/1997ra ... /00HAWK701

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

DOCUMENTATION

LastoftheBreed

Re: FS/FT 2000 FIREHAWK #701 - BRIGHT SILVER MET - M6 - 52K

Post by LastoftheBreed » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:28 pm

WALKAROUND VIDEO

http://youtu.be/6KofLV2XBBg

EXHAUST CLIP VIDEO

http://youtu.be/RpY921-5u7I

LastoftheBreed

Post by LastoftheBreed » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:52 am

Car is SOLD!

hawk424

Post by hawk424 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:06 pm

someone got a deal on this one

71455Formula

Post by 71455Formula » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:00 pm

How do you keep coming across such great cars?