2001 FIREHAWK F/S - T-56, 61k, indigo blue, superhawk hood

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

dbusch22

2001 FIREHAWK F/S - T-56, 61k, indigo blue, superhawk hood

Post by dbusch22 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:01 pm

I don't know how to post pictures, so please copy and paste the link at the bottom of my post to view my craigslist ad, for photo reference.

I'm selling 2001 SLP Firehawk #0458, originally purchased in Madison, WI. Presumably has never left the state of WI, because that's where I live and where the car currently resides. I purchased it from the second owner, who lives near madison, WI

Car was curbed in 2009, (prior to my ownership) driver rim, fender, and hood were damaged.
THE CAR HAS A CLEAN CLEAR TITLE IN MY NAME... I WANT TO MAKE THAT CLEAR AS PEOPLE KEEP ASKING.
At that time car was painted from it's factory red, to Indigo blue metallic. I have listed it on eBay and keep running into dead beat bidders. I wish eBay would do something as far as Seller protection, but they only seem to care about satisfying the buyers.

At any rate, this car is in PHENOMENAL condition. You can see no evidence of any past "curbage" I purchased the car in the beginning of this summer, and wanted to bring it back to it's former glory as it deserves to be. I tossed the aftermarket ws6 hood that was on it, and also pulled out the wallet to spring for a replacement OE wheel to complete the set of 4, and get rid of the ugly GTO wheels that the previous owner had bestowed upon it. I fitted the car with a VERY nice Superhawk hood from US exotics (not the crappy ones that are floating around on eBay these days, but a good one from a friend of mine that was purchased YEARS ago from Roger at US exotics.

I also replaced a catalytic converter, a power window motor, a power steering pump, lines, and rack and pinion as they were all leaky. Everything works on the car, it's in pristine condition with the exception of the infamous "roof bubbles" that seem to plague so many LS1 cars these days.
Asking $12,000
Please view my craigslist ad for more details.
thanks for looking!
(car is located in FAR southeastern Wisconsin, 30 minutes south of milwaukee, and 60 minutes north of Chicago)
Call or text
262 - five 1 five - 4 3 two 1

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/4728935588.html