1995 Firehawk Convertible #594 For Sale

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

mark thornblad

1995 Firehawk Convertible #594 For Sale

Post by mark thornblad » Thu Sep 14, 2000 2:30 am

Firehawk #594 for sale. Dark purple metallic w/black top. Gray leather interior. 315 h.p. 4 speed auto w/second gear start
option. Cruise, a/c, tilt, power windows, dual sports articulating bucket seats w/power lumbar & side power air adjustments.
Dual remote side-view mirrors, rear window de-fogger, keyless entry w/remote trunk, interior trunk release, steering wheel
controlled am/fm stereo w/c.d. , S.L.P. Firehawk floor mats, S.L.P. Centerline aluminum alloy rims, & more.....

Very rare!! 1995 was the first year that Firehawk offered the convertible model and only 4 dark purple metallic convertibles
were ever produced. This car is in "mint" condition in and out. I absolutely love it and hate to sell it, but my financial situation
forces me to sell it.

I am 46 years old and drive like i'm 70. The cigarette lighter and ash tray have never been used. The car still smells "brand new"
with leather and you couldn't tell the difference between this car's interior and a "brand new" 2000 model. Absolutely gorgeous!!

100% factory original except for the K&N air filter and the oil, which is Mobile1 synthetic.

Unfortunately, I am forced to sell my "baby". I will take the first $18,000 o.b.o.......

Mark Thornblad

Centre, Alabama (256) 927-9881

Bob Deffenbaugh

RE: 1995 Firehawk Convertible #594 For Sale

Post by Bob Deffenbaugh » Tue Sep 19, 2000 4:18 am

How many miles on the car?

mark thornblad

RE: 1995 Firehawk Convertible #594 For Sale

Post by mark thornblad » Tue Sep 19, 2000 10:03 pm

There are 17,500 miles.

Maplehawk

Pretty decent price guys.