FIREHAWK Chrome Wheels (Mint Condtion) with Pics

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

SOM Firehawk 02

FIREHAWK Chrome Wheels (Mint Condtion) with Pics

Post by SOM Firehawk 02 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:59 pm

For sale is a near Mint Condition set of 1998 -2002 Pontiac Firehawk 17" Chrome Wheels with GoodYear Eagle F1 Tires!!!!!

These wheels are in almost perfect condition with no peeling of the chrome anywhere, not even on the inside barrels (See Pictures). There is very minor pitting on the inside barrels only. The GoodYear Eagle tire are stagger, the front tires are 255/45/17 and the Rear tires are 285/40/17. The tires have approximately 75% tread life left on them and one of the front tires is a little more worn because of a front end out of alignment.

There is absolutely no curb rashing, scratch, pitting, peeling or marks of any kind on the surface of the wheels.

I purchased these Wheels several years ago knowing how hard it was to find unblemished wheels just in case my original Firehawk Wheels could not be Re-Chromed. As many of you may know these wheels are famous for the chrome peeling off both on the face of the wheel and on the barrels, like my original ones did.

These rare wheels are getting very difficult to find, especially in this great of condition.

Asking $2000 OBO plus shipping $150 approximately.

LastoftheBreed

Re: FIREHAWK Chrome Wheels (Mint Condtion) with Pics

Post by LastoftheBreed » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Damn ken you weren't Bsing those barrels are in amazing shape! Some of the best ones I have seen in a long time.

Why don't you ever have any like this when I need them??? LOL

SOM Firehawk 02

Post by SOM Firehawk 02 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Thanks Robbie! These are getting harder to fine clean and in good shape like these.

I guess that's why these sold so quickly on Ebay!!!!!

They are SOLD!!!!!!

Blackbetty1

Post by Blackbetty1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Where are you located?