FS/FT 2000 FIREHAWK TRANS AM #31 - 68k - 6 SPEED - ALL STOCK

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

LastoftheBreed

FS/FT 2000 FIREHAWK TRANS AM #31 - 68k - 6 SPEED - ALL STOCK

Post by LastoftheBreed » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:46 am

2000 FIREHAWK #31

My wife and I are selling our beautiful 2000 Firehawk. This is car #31 of 741, and just 1 of 145 black six speed Trans Am Firehawks built by SLP in 2000. This car is completely stock and in absolutely wonderful condition and runs and drives like new and has just 68k ORIGINAL MILES. Its powered by a 335hp 5.7L LS1 and has a Six Speed manual transmission. Its optioned very well with T-tops, Leather, Traction Control, keyless entry and power widows and locks. It has a clean Carfax.

Paint and Body
The black paint on the car looks great and shines like new....I would rate it easily a 9.5 out of 10. There are no dents or dings anywhere. This Hawk has been garaged its whole life and it shows. The glass is all clear and in great shape. The car has the factory chrome 17in Firehawk wheels in great condition with new Nexen tires. The car looks great and would be at home at any show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior
The black leather interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well...its a 9.9 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet and door panels are in great condition with no cracks or tears. The power windows function properly. The factory Monsoon Stereo sounds great and the power antenna works perfectly.

Drivetrain

The car is powered by a totally stock 5.7L LS1 engine (all numbers matching of course.) It cranks and runs perfectly. The stock T56 manual transmission shifts great. It has recently received a full service including Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil. It has no leaks. It sounds great do the factory installed SLP Dual/Dual exhaust system. This car is very fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry!

This car is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life. Its been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. The car is well documented and comes with the SLP Birth Certificate. These cars in original condition and with low mileage are very hard to find and are only going up in value. There are no disappointments with this car...it is beautiful!

$14995 CASH OBO
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 150 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s413.photobucket.com/user/1997ra ... ary/2000FH

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

DOCUMENTATION

Mattie

Re: FS/FT 2000 FIREHAWK TRANS AM #31 - 68k - 6 SPEED - ALL S

Post by Mattie » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:49 am

really nice car. 68K miles - you got to enjoy it as well...

Funny ya know. Something always draws me to any of the 4 generations of Firebirds. I take a bit of pride when I'm out bombing around. My Dad had lots of vette's when I was a kid. Those interest me too - except vette's are EVERYWHERE! There not very unique - when everyone has one. my 2 cents.
mattie

2000 T/A Firehawk #C15
Black, T-tops, 6spd.

LastoftheBreed

Post by LastoftheBreed » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:46 am

Price Drop...$14,000 OBO

BLACK-HAWK

Post by BLACK-HAWK » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:09 am

Wish I had job security... :(
2001#194 (Unicorn)