What price would buy my 1995 Firehawk ?

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Lamshawk

What price would buy my 1995 Firehawk ?

Post by Lamshawk » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:00 am

Hi, I am looking to sell my car #218, 1995 Firehawk. It is registered on this site and posted for sale , priced at $8750. It has had a few hundred views, but no interested buyers. Am I too high ? Or, is it most viewers are already Firehawk owners ? Thank you in advance for any help selling this car , perhaps you may know someone who may be interested . What would be a fair price? Call or email, Larry, 315-427-1075, Near Syracuse ,n.y. Thanks again

NBrehm

Re: What price would buy my 1995 Firehawk ?

Post by NBrehm » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:17 am

Patience, if you don't want to short sale, it takes time. Best bet is to sell it during the March-June timeframe. Right now you have back to school money for families plus the holidays on the horizon, so spending goes that way this time of year. But I think it's a fair price depending on condition and mileage
-Nick
2001 Formula Firehawk #293

LastoftheBreed

Re: What price would buy my 1995 Firehawk ?

Post by LastoftheBreed » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:23 pm

For one thing your ad needs major help...you need to sell the car not just offer it for sale. You don't even have any current pics of the car...or any posted in the ad at all. Your description is very generic and not overly flattering (again sell the car...don't embellish bit make someone want the car.)

Also in all reality your not going to sell the car on this board...it doesn't hurt to list it here (the more places it's listed the better!) but make sure this isn't the only place it's listed. Honestly craigslist would be a great place to list a car in that price range. Don't waist your time with autotrader or carsforsale...they give priority to high volume dealers and your car will be barried in the back ground.

The main thing those is work on your ad! The car is well worth the asking price...just do your part and sell it.