1998 Firehawk Trans Am for sale. Yes, 1998

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Bandito8

1998 Firehawk Trans Am for sale. Yes, 1998

Post by Bandito8 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Good Evening!

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself as an extremely large, qualified, SLP fan. I have owned a 1997 WS6 Formula T-top, auto, white car. Also a 1997 White T-top SS Camaro a 1997 Formula 6 speed and now, as a daily driver, a 1997 Camaro SS, Black, 6 speed, no T tops with 59k original miles. Amazing car. I look forward to owning a 1996 or 1997 Formula Firehawk one day.

So, because I am a Fbody weirdo like yourselves, I keep track of these cars.
So, without further adieu...

I have, no question about it, all the paperwork, the 'signature' from David Hamburger on the hood, THE car on page 86 of MY (and yours) 'Firehawk: Fiercest of the Firebirds' (print # 837, btw). Also...I MET WITH DAVID HAMBURGER at SEMA last week and showed him the car, his signature, etc. and said and i quote "yep, and that's me driving it down the quarter mile" pictured on page 86!!!
((I even met Ed Hamburger- I felt like I was meeting movie stars!!lol)) I have* THAT car.

For those of you without the book...It is a 1998 Red, Firehawk Trans Am T-top (normal Trans Am rear spoiler). It is one of 6 SLP Firehawk Pilot cars made in 1998- In other words, they made NO FIREHAWKS IN 1998 available to the public. So this one is obviously special.

I would like to know if anyone is looking for this particular car for their collection. So yes, it is for sale. I have letters from GM, from Ed Harris, etc. the window sticker, the car cover, the matts...all of it proving what it is.

I would appreciate offers directly to my email if that is ok. If you'd like to call me, I'd be happy to talk to you about it. Email me for a phone number. I can be reached at scott@celebritycars.com

The car is located in Las Vegas. Thank you!!

96AZHAWK

Re: 1998 Firehawk Trans Am for sale. Yes, 1998

Post by 96AZHAWK » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:40 am

I was at SEMA, why didn't I get to see your car? Hahaha. Good luck with the sale.

I also had the opportunity to speak with Ed and Dave, nice guys, good chat.
David
Arizona F-body Association - President
'96 Purple M6 #38 of 41, status=noisy
'00 Black M6 #127 of 741, sold in Utah
1994 Red M6 #319 of 500, status=tetris puzzle