Board index
The Official Firehawk Message Board
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:00 pm 

Just curious, and I will entertain offers. Just under 180K miles. I am the original owner but just don't have the $ and time to have someone do what is required. In Atlanta.

This will be a great project car for someone. Original bright red paint needs replacing, but I have a complete new set of decals and mint floor mats. Definitely could use a new or rebuilt driver seat, carpet and new leather throughout.

Performance $2000 rebuilt transmission 30K ago.

LT1 engine has a couple of noisy lifters, just started running rough 2 weeks ago and could likely use a minor rebuild. However, still has good power. Been using Mobil1 since new (now on High Mileage).

Completely stock aside from a set of performance roller rockers. Newer Magnaflow stainless muffler. New window motors are needed and a few cosmetics. Slightly sagging driver door needs to be re-hinged.

All numbers match.

Passed emissions easily this year.

Specs: http://www.firehawkowners.com/car/1562.html

My old website for the car: http://www.oocities.org/slpfirehawk95/

Photos can be provided if anyone is interested, along with video of engine sound.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:31 pm 

$5k - $8k maybe(?)

-Bryan, 10TH #005

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:56 pm 

BLACK-HAWK wrote:
$5k - $8k maybe(?)

$7K is the "low retail" range, roughly, on NADAguides, which is often used by banks and insurance companies for valuations (as opposed to KBB, Edmunds); that value has been increasing lately. NADA does not rate for condition/mileage. The latter two do not quote for classic cars, unlike NADA, either. Both NADA and KBB are the same company (Cox Automotive), by the way. Valuation: http://nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1995 ... SLP/Values

I was thinking about that much.

Any other input would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:22 pm 

Are the engines, transmissions and rears in these cars numbered to match the VIN?

'94 Hawk #110
Soon to be helping me make bad decisions again

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:59 pm 

Quote:
This will be a great project car for someone. Original bright red paint needs replacing, but I have a complete new set of decals and mint floor mats. Definitely could use a new or rebuilt driver seat, carpet and new leather throughout,... LT1 engine has a couple of noisy lifters, just started running rough 2 weeks ago and could likely use a minor rebuild..... New window motors are needed and a few cosmetics. Slightly sagging driver door needs to be re-hinged

You asked for opinions and that's my opinion for a 1995 Firehawk with 180K miles, that needs to be repainted, might need new interior, needs a new seat, engine might need to be rebuilt and may or may not have the original 2OTL in good condition available

-Bryan, 10TH #005

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:27 pm 

I appreciate your insight. It does have the original TOTL.