FOR SALE 2002 Trans Am Firehawk # 878

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

DavePrasad

FOR SALE 2002 Trans Am Firehawk # 878

Post by DavePrasad » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I purchased this navy blue 2002 Firehawk #878 new (Aug 2002) from Coleman Buick Pontiac GMC in Lawrence Township, NJ (next to Quaker bridge mall). This car has NEVER seen snow and only rain when I was caught driving in it. I have kept this car well maintained with Mobil 1 synthetic oil and all the scheduled maintenance. I did have one minor accident with the car when I moved to NEPA. Unfortunately I was driving home one night and a deer came in front of my car. Luckily, I just clipped the deer with the front passenger head light and it also cracked the front fiber glass hood. The car was towed and fixed at the Coleman body shop in Lawrence Township. It took several weeks because they had to order the fiberglass hood and paint it. CARFAX AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. Other than that, I would say the car is still in excellent condition. I baby all my cars and they're always garage kept. I don't really drive this car anymore. I was in love with it in my younger days but now it mostly stays in the garage. I do take it out once a week around my neighborhood to make sure it doesn't sit. I believe the car needs a new home. I called SLP after I purchased the car and before SLP went out of business to get the build #878.

Mileage = 65,614

SLP Build # = #878

Trans = 6spd manual trans

Asking Price = $22,500 OBO

CARFAX available upon request.

I listed the car on cars.com as well so click on the link below to view pics. I can send more pics via email or text.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/deta ... /overview/

Thanks for reading my post. You can call or text me at the number listed below or email me.

Dave (732) 690-1830
daveknightt99@gmail.com