1995 'Hawk #133 for sale :(

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Jeremy

1995 'Hawk #133 for sale :(

Post by Jeremy » Tue Dec 19, 2000 4:04 pm

I am putting my one true love up for sale. I own the 1995 firehawk #133. She has a white exterior with red leather interior (few if any have this combo) I live in detroit and bought this car a couple of years ago from a car collector. This car has an interesting history which makes it truly unique. The white firehawks of 95 had teale blue as their two tone color. So that's why they didn't make many like this. (Picture a white car with teale blue details, then with red leather interior?) Not too attractive!! Anyways, this gentleman bought the car but knew a man very high up the chain at Pontiac SLP. So he gave the person a call and had the car brought back in to be redone. The car was stripped of all decals and was replaced with all red letters instead. When I was looking into the car, ( my company runs plants for GM) I looked into the matter and found the man at SLP was ligit. He had some paperwork, signed with the work noted. So anyways, other than that...here's what I have carefully done, I had a custom graphic designer put the firehawk logo blown up and done in the metallic red with black put on the windshield. I had a 4.11 gear put in the back, a custom K&N air filter ( since you will find out they don't make one for that year's ram air firebird) , a red RK Sport shifter and a hypertech 160 degree thermostat put in. I also reprogrammed the computer (I will include the programmer so anyone could change the stats) And I had 315/35/17 BF Goodrich meats in the rear. Nothing crazy, but just nice touches. Give me a call @ work and leave a message if your interested. (313) 299-3105

Mac

Re: 1995 'Hawk #133 for sale :(

Post by Mac » Thu Dec 21, 2000 2:30 am

30 1995 Firehawks had Red Leather interiors. By my estimation, I think SLP made about 14 White with red leather so it is pretty rare.

Jeremy wrote:

> . She has a white exterior with red leather
> interior (few if any have this combo)

Mac

Post by Mac » Thu Dec 21, 2000 2:32 am

The FAOA has 10 documented.

I agree on the decal change. That would look much better.

mac

Tony 1993 #71

Post by Tony 1993 #71 » Thu Dec 21, 2000 9:57 pm

Hey guys,

Thanks for the info, I have a friend who has a 1995 convertible Firehawk that's
white with the red leather. I'm sure he'll be happy to find out how rare it is.

Thanks,

Tony