Remember the Firehawk #1012 out in Guam?

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

G28

Remember the Firehawk #1012 out in Guam?

Post by G28 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:27 pm

Hi Guys,
Remember Firehawk #1012 out in Guam? Well, the car is out here in California after a recent 3-week journey in a shipping container. I would like to begin by clarifying, that previous posts in regards to this car was made by my brother using this account. For those who follow the board closely, this concerns two separate posts: "02 Firehawk Pricing" and "2002 Firehawk 1LE #1012"

My brother started this firehawk.org account to determine the value of the vehicle for our dad. He attempted to solicit an opinion by posting somewhat misleading threads. Since then (2017) the vehicle and this account is now in my possession. I want to clarify any misconception that my brother may have led the members of this community to believe. The story of this car begins when my Uncle a retired Naval Chief Petty Officer living in Guam special ordered the Firehawk through a military sales dealership at Anderson, AFB. He suddenly passed and my dad was given the opportunity to purchase the car as my Auntie had no interest in keeping the Firehawk. The car is currently registered and owned by my dad still, however he would like to find it a proper home.

2002 Firehawk 1LE #1012

**3,365 miles**

$27k OBO

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sP2yV8o6FoPQ3EVo8

Please refer to the firehawkowners.com for further details.
I have all the documentation regarding this car, including all the original miscellaneous items (car cover, Koni adjusment tool, tire depth gauge, etc...) If you have any further questions, comments or concerns please contact me at 650-686-0449 or cruz.keoni@gmail.com, or PM me.
Last edited by G28 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

NBrehm

Re: Remember the Firehawk #1012 out in Guam?

Post by NBrehm » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:09 am

GLWS that's a sweet ride. I don't think you are gonna pull $36K for it, but ya never know. Have you tried any of the auto auctions or gotten it professionally appraised? That will help you bring in some extra cash with documentation and get you closer to your goal.
-Nick
2001 Formula Firehawk #293

G28

Re: Remember the Firehawk #1012 out in Guam?

Post by G28 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Hey Nick, thanks for looking. 36k was arbitrary number. After feedback from a few forums I believe 27K OBO is a more reasonable number. I have considered putting it on an auction block and getting it appraised but have not had much time lately to make those arrangements. I would prefer a private sale instead of cosigning to an auction or some auto specialties dealer. The car speaks for itself and I am definitely willing to negotiate.

-Keoni