firehawk wanted-will trade

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

ty

firehawk wanted-will trade

Post by ty » Thu Feb 01, 2001 10:44 pm

I am the sales manager of a dodge, jeep, and chrysler dealership in Kansas. I am looking to trade a car, truck or sport utility for a firehawk or 10th, 20th, or 25th anniversary trans am. If you are interested I am serious and will give you fair value for your car. If you need a durango, grand cherokee, intrepid, dakota, ram truck--whatever just email me ill listen.

Jas

Re: firehawk wanted-will trade

Post by Jas » Fri Feb 02, 2001 7:15 pm

Where are you located Ty? We have the Hawk that is listed under Jas and also under Don on this site.....We are asking 16,500 firm. Husband might be interested in an older truck that is in good shape....Must have at least 12,500. cash out of the deal....We would not be selling our Hawk if it were not for a cash crunch at this time..... Thanks

darren

Post by darren » Fri Feb 02, 2001 11:50 pm

ive got a 94 firehawk car number 28 red auto t tops all options it has 4,200 miles im looking for a 2500 pickup extended cab short bed 4x4 cummins used was asking 2400 but ? THIS CAR IS LIKE NEW NONE NICER i would pay diferance thanks im in ok make a offer

ty

Post by ty » Sun Feb 04, 2001 3:41 pm

WOULD YOU GUYS PLEASE EMAIL ZACH@PHILLIPSBURG.NET DIRECTLY FOR DETAILS/TRADE INFO-THANKS

Richard Powel

Post by Richard Powel » Tue Feb 06, 2001 12:43 pm

My wife has a 2000 firehawk, pewter metallic, auto, cd, etc. It has about 6000 miles and has been garaged most of the winter - still is. She couldn't drive it on snow. It also has extended warranty. She works at the bank where it's financed. Don't think she wants to trade but ??. Send us your phone no. and best time to call if you're interested.

Tom Estka

Post by Tom Estka » Tue Feb 20, 2001 12:20 pm

Dear Ty:

I have a 1992 1 of 17 firehawks built, # 13. Red with Grey and only 1900 miles. This car is perfect with all documentation. I also have a 1979 silver anniversary T/A, 400 4 speed with only 7400 miles--again perfect in everyway. Im not lookin so much to trade (unless there is a 94 or 95 viper roaster or 95 thru 98 GTS). I would rather just sell outright. Drop me an e-mail.

Thanks,
Tom