95' Firehawk (383ci)

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

Eric

95' Firehawk (383ci)

Post by Eric » Thu Feb 07, 2002 8:41 pm

I have a red 95 Firehawk #31 6-speed, T-tops w/ all SLP options. The car has 52,500 miles on it. The new professionally built engine has only 2,500 miles on it (documented). Located in York, PA. Here are the modifications done to the car:

Engine.............. 383ci Stroker (435 hp)
Crankshaft......... Lunati (forged)
Pistons............. JE Pistons 11.8:1(forged)
Con. Rods......... Eagle 5.7" H-rods (forged)
Cylinder Heads.. Ported LT4
Cam Shaft......... LT4 Hot Cam
Intake............... LT4 (red)
Throttle Body..... Holley 52 MM
Fuel Injectors..... Accel 30#
Headers............ BBK Ceramic Coated
Exhaust............ SLP (no cat)
Clutch............... SPEC (star) Ceramic disks w/slave
Suspension....... Hotchkis Sub frame connectors
Ignition............. MSD 6A
Tires................. Bridgeston Potenza's
The computer was reprogrammed and dyno tuned professionally.
New timing set, fuel pump, oil pump, fuel pressure regulator, spark plugs, brakes, O2 sensors, LT4 knock sensor, etc...

The car is in excellent shape and runs very strong. Invested $10,000 (receipts, documented) into the engine. The car was dynoed at 352.4 RWHP and 368.7 torque. I did not get to run the car at the track yet. Best time before the new engine was 13.6 @ 107.2mph. From what people tell me, the time should be in the low 12's without changing the gears to 4:11's and putting slicks on. It beats the new LS1 firehawks & TA's pretty easily. I also took a 2002 Z06 Corvette twice (the guy was not happy:-)). All the parts are top quality and are rated for over 700hp. A supercharger or NOS could be slapped on without having to do any other mods to the engine. I bought a house a year ago and a family is on the way and i just can't afford a sunny weekend car anymore. Asking $24,000.

amy

Re: 95' Firehawk (383ci)

Post by amy » Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:48 am

I am very interested in you car!!!!