For sale - 2000 Firehawk - mint condition

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

2000 Hawk

For sale - 2000 Firehawk - mint condition

Post by 2000 Hawk » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:47 pm

A few weeks ago I posted a topic regarding the value of my 2000 Firehawk, which my buddy offered to buy from me. Since then, many people from different websites / sources have informed me of what my vehicle may be worth in the open market. Some people even made offers to purchase the vehicle; however, no one has made the commitment.
Since my buddyÂ’s offer of $20,500 seems a bit low, I am making one last post to see if anyone is interested in my vehicle before I sell it to him (he knows about this and considers it fair). The description of my vehicle is as following:
2000 Trans Am, blue metallic with approximately 13,000 miles, one owner. Options include: six-speed transmission, Hurst shifter, traction control, chrome rims, Bilstein suspension and a GM extended warranty good until the end of 2005. Keep in mind that I have not listed any of the standard Trans Am equipment such as T-tops, leather interior, power driver’s seat and etc. This Firehawk is 100% stock. Also the vehicle has been garaged during winter months and extremely well maintained. All service records from day one are in my possession and will be made available to the new owner. I consider the condition of the vehicle to be “excellent” or “mint.”
The vehicle is located in Boston, Massachusetts. If interested, please email me at coviellom@aol.com. I will be more than happy to provide additional information, including pictures. Also, this may seem obvious, but I may as well mention it – since I am already guaranteed $20,500 for the vehicle, please only inquire about this vehicle if you are willing to bid higher.
Thank you
Marty