PRICE REDUCED 95 Firehawk#415 has 19,300 miles (Garaged car)

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

hawk315

PRICE REDUCED 95 Firehawk#415 has 19,300 miles (Garaged car)

Post by hawk315 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:14 pm

I have reduced the price of this car to $13,900 dollars. I reduced the price for a quick sell. Don't pass this one up folks. This car is mint. Extremely well kept. You have to see the pictures.
The original listing is below.

I have a beautiful firehawk for sale. I am the original owner. The car is dark green with graphite leather interior. Of course the car has power everything and a 6 speed manual tranny. The tires have about 1000 miles on them. Everything about this car is awesome. I hate to sell her but I need working capital for my new business. The car is in straight and in perfect shape. It has been a collectors car for me. Always pampered and kept in the garage with a cover. This car was never smoked in. The interior is very nice with only a minor rub on the drivers seat. this occurs when you enter the vehicle. The wrap around area is hard to avoid when you get in. This car has always been maintained and the oil has been changed regularly with the mobile 1 synthetic. The car is completely original except for the new tires. I have the original window sticker. I would love for this car to end up in a collectors garage. you will see that this car was well kept. I am asking $14,900. www.nadaguides.com lists the 95 firehawk for 11,700 low retail and 16,900 for high retail. The site wont let you adjust for mileage. I think 19,300k is a pretty good number for this year. I have lots of pictures if your interested. Please email me for any questions. rich@richscabinetworks.com