WTB!!!!!Firehawk criteria inside

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

530transam

WTB!!!!!Firehawk criteria inside

Post by 530transam » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:25 pm

hey guys hows it goin?i want to buy a firehawk.i have a 1999 trans am with a few mods and the only way i could be happier is with a six speed rather than its automatic.But it isnt worth converting it becuase i can buy a new car for about the same price and much less hassle.So,while looking for a six speed,i decided its going to be a hawk becuase its such a cooler car.My first chioce hawk is a tenth anniversary black/gold.after that,my second choice is a hawk that meets this criteria;
1)SIX SPEED!!!!! this is a must even in my 400hp transam the car gets boring cause its an auto
2)black or mbm or a darker color.All my trans ams have been red exept for one white one.
3)black or grey interior
4)near perfect condition
5)i would like the unique spoiler but this isnt a must.
i think thats all.i just want a high quality firehawk i can depend on and value for a while.Im 20 and ive had 5 transams and theyve all been abused and i wasnt aware before ui bought the car.i want one that has never been molested or wrecked or anything else REGARDLESS OF WHAT CARFAX SAYS.my ta has a very very clean carfax and surprise surprise its been wrecked 4 times.Anyway-i probably won remeber that i joined here so i think the best way to contact me would be at ls1power530@wmconnect.com