Special Thanks!

Anything Goes (within reason)

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

HawkLT1

Special Thanks!

Post by HawkLT1 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:14 pm

This is a re-post from the Facebook FAOA page:

This is for all the Firehawk people out there: First off, I am really mad at myself for not making the Rally last weekend. Something very important came up a few weeks before the Rally and I was forced to cancel my hotel reservations, etc.... Had I known what was waiting for me in Norwalk, I would have foregone the pleasure of working on our rental property and getting it ready to put on the market. I didn't have the pleasure of letting it sit idle and it really needed cleaning before trying to sell it. Anyway, I wanted to thank everybody involved in the Rally and in doing their part to make the 20th Rally the big success that it was. When I heard and saw that Wayne E Thomas was honored with a trophy and a commemorative coin for all of his efforts over the past 20+ years I was so happy for him. The thought of me getting any kind of recognition never even crossed my mind so when Wayne told me the news I was a bit flabbergasted. That being said, I wanted to especially thank George and Michelle for doing this for me. It is a great honor and I do feel a bit special because of it. I have always said that the FAOA is all about a great group of people who just happen to have a common interest which is what brought all of us together. I will not go on and thank all the others for their efforts because there are so many and I don't want to forget any one individual nor do I want to take up any more space and time. Thank You Again!

Bob
Bob Deffenbaugh -
Originator of the west coast "FirehawkFest"
Board Moderator
Ex-Double Firehawk Owner
1993 #110 and 2002 #104

PontiacFan

Re: Special Thanks!

Post by PontiacFan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 pm

8)
(Couldn't find the 'Like' button, ..., :lol: )

HawkLT1

Post by HawkLT1 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:39 pm

I find myself looking for the "Like" button way too much too. Guess I'm on Facebook too much then.
Bob Deffenbaugh -
Originator of the west coast "FirehawkFest"
Board Moderator
Ex-Double Firehawk Owner
1993 #110 and 2002 #104

BLACK-HAWK

Post by BLACK-HAWK » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:54 pm

wish we both could have gotten there Bobby!! Till next time!!
2001#194 (Unicorn)