All GM Nationals Carlisle, PA June 20-22

Talk about up coming Rallies, Fests & other events.

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

25thhawk

All GM Nationals Carlisle, PA June 20-22

Post by 25thhawk » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:09 am

Hello fellow firehawk owners we are making this post in regards to the letter we submitted for the firehawk newsletter. For those of you that have not received it I will summaries it here.
Our family travels to carlisle PA once a year for the GM Nationals and last year when we went there was only 1 Firehawk there. We happened to be sitting next to it and couldnt believe the response it was getting from the crowds of people. We thought this might be a great way to get all the fiehawk owners on the East coast (and whomever else would like to take a trip) together and have a great time. The best thing is that we would be set up right next to the Camaro Assoc. which has approx. 500 vehiles each year. Please log on to the site at www.carsatcarlisle.com and click on ALL GM Nationals for info and pictures of all the different activties they offer. Some examples are a dynojet, rock crawlers, burnout contests, a mechanical bull, womens oasis, Kids at carlisle, GM concept vehicles, invite only cars, car corral and 100's of vendors. Friday night is drag racing just a few miles away and I would love to set something up with the camaro SS's for that night.
Something NEW I just found out is that Pontiac Enthusiast Magazine is sponsoring the pontiac pavilion this year and they are going to be featuring cars that have been in there magazine and are also looking for new cars in the showto feature in their magazine. It is also GM's 100 year Anniversary.
Admission is $30 for 2 people and your car for the weekend and they do have trailer parking.
There are many hotels we can check out from the carlisle convention center to motel 6.
We also have a chance to get a club tent for free if we have 25 or more vehicles in our club registered. So please remember if you are going to come register with the firehawk assoc. as your club by June 2.
Your welcome to e-mail us to let us know if you would be interested in doing this at ryanss@ptd.net of leave a message here.
Thank you for your time and hopefully we can get together and have some fun!!