FOR SALE: 2002 Trans Am Firehawk Conv. M6 #0591 Only 4,924 miles!

Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!

Moderators: FAOA Administrators, FAOA Moderators

mrgoodwrench

FOR SALE: 2002 Trans Am Firehawk Conv. M6 #0591 Only 4,924 miles!

Post by mrgoodwrench » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Looking to sell my 2002 Pontiac Firebird TransAm Firehawk Convertible. I am the second owner. The Firehawk has only 4,924 original miles. It is only 1 of 26, 6-Speed Manual Convertible Firehawks ever made in this color. Red exterior and yellow Firehawk emblems. The black power convertible top is immaculate and goes up and down like it was still new. The engine is the original LS1 (350 cu. in.) V8 with the original T56 6 Speed Manual. The Firehawk was special-ordered with every TransAm option, and the most desirable Firehawk options. Everything is all original in this car and has never been modified. The original 'Firehawk' floormats are still in the wrapper and included in the sale. Always garaged and includes tons of documentation from the original dealer order through today. Included in the Sale: Original Firehawk car cover, original Firehawk floormats still in the wrapper and GM, Pontiac and SLP paper documentation, and more. I also have a complete & clean CarFax report dated 7-11-2021. GM enthusiasts agree the Firehawk is the most collectible Firebird from this era. More complete option information and photos specific to my Firehawk can be found here: http://www.firehawkowners.com/car/6487.html Asking $40,000.