Got something to sell (car related, please)? List it here!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Firehawk located in Northwest Houston - Willing to negotiate on asking price, based on known issues honestly reported.
One virtually neurotic, fanatical owner since new
Red, Automatic Transmission, Black Leather Interior
Original Factory installed 17 “ ROH rims specific to the 94 Firehawk, still in excellent condition
Optional Performance Exhaust
100% Authentic SLP, all relevant window stickers (see photos)
Location – Houston, Texas
This car has spent its whole life in a garage or under a car cover. Driven in the rain only by accident and only a handful of times
This car is 100% stock apart from the item below:
Pioneer CD DEH P47DH Head Unit replaces DELCO Factory Cassette (still available in a box if desired)
Firehawk floor mats
• Oil changed every 3,000 miles or sooner the entire life of the car
• Immaculate body work and0” like new” paint finish
• 10 speak sound system in wonderful
• Light door motors have had the plastic gear wheels (which strip) replaced with brass aftermarket replacement gears
• Within the last 15 to 20 k miles, Spark plugs and HT cables replaced, fuel lines serviced, Water pump, alternator and drive belt replaced
• R134A freon has been added from time to time, not uncommon on a car of this age. The freon system will not hold for more than 6-8 weeks. Likely needs a replacement a/c compressor.
• Tires are Kumo, certainly well within legal limit but are reaching the end of their life. Will need replacing some time within the next year or so
Asking price is set with last two items taken into account - $12,490
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (more photos available upon request)
Last edited by grahament on Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.